Tourism and Travel Services
(tryb stacjonarny, niestacjonarny)
The curriculum of this specialization is adapted to the requirements of the international tourism market. Graduates are prepared to work in travel agencies, tour operators, hotels, holiday homes, government and local government administration and other organizations and institutions dealing with the promotion and organization of tourism and recreation. The specialization offers a wide range of opportunities also for running your own business related to the organization of domestic and international trips or running your own hotel facilities on a large scale.
Choose Tourism and Travel Services if you want to become a head of a travel agency, a manager or an employee of a travel agency, an organizer of domestic and international tours, a head of a transport agency.
In this specialization you will learn the following:
- guiding tourists in different types of areas and terrains
- analyze the economic situation in international tourism
- organization and coordination of tourist events of different scale, including international ones
- legal aspects of activities in the tourism industry
- basics of marketing in tourism industry
The specialization is available for studies: I degree, full-time mode, I degree, part-time mode, II degree, full-time mode, II degree, part-time mode